Currently Showing on the Artwall in The Blue Room
Past Artwall Exhibitors
- October – December – Neighborhoods of Portland by Allie Norman
- July – September – Tea in Nature Photos by Alexander Zimmerman
- April – June – Winter’s Reprieve by Ebyn Moss
- January – March – Re-Crystalization of Bygone Landscapes by Molly Tucker
- October – December – Illustrations by Hana Firestone
- June – September – Caribbean Inspiration by Nancy Kanner
- April – June – New Work by Sandra Beck
- January – March – Faces and Finds in the Tea Countries, tearoom owners Ellen Kanner and Ray Marcotte
- July – December – Fish: Reclaimed, Salvaged and Found – Steven Brooks
- May – July – Unbound Color – Maria Castellano-Usery
- March – May – Caribbean Inspiration by Nancy Kanner and Dave Schofield
- January – March – On the Farm by Jeff Seaberg
- October – December – New Projections by Sandra Beck
- August – October – The Sacred Himalaya, Ralph Davis
- June – August – Laura Bradford
- February – April – Sacred Geometry, by Kailyn Cimino
- December ’15 – February ’16 – Faces of Thailand, by Liz Bieber
- October – December ’15 – Attachments and The Belonging, by Ebyn Moss
- August – October – New Stories by Sandra Beck
- June – August – The Unreal by Kevin Kingdon
- April – June – Zoomorphic Meditations by Katie Benedict
- February – April – Permeability – pen, ink and watercolor by Sandra Beck
- December – February – Return – Collage, Suzanne Louise
- October – December: Exploration in Encaustic – Small encaustic art of travels and tales, by Nancy Kanner and Dave Schofield.
- July – August Mixed media collage of street views – new work by Chris Easton
- May – July: Mandala-Inspired Creations by Lauren Ostis
- March – May: Exposition of Works by Gaston
- January – March: Aspens by Colleen Edwards
- December – January: Remnants – Mixed media by Kristina Buckley
- September – November: Beautiful People – Acrylics by Pete Gorski
- July – September: Fictional Portraiture – mixed medium by Gray Turel
- May – July: Japanese Paintings and Watercolors (Nihonga, Sumi-e) – by Hiroko Fogarty
- March – May: Vibrant Animal Paintings – Oils by Siri Kirin Kaur
- January – March: Escapes: Acrylics by Nick Rofe, through the end of March.
- November – January: Eclipse, works of art in pen & ink, by Travis Graslie. On the Art Wall through the end of January.
- October: China Through The Tea Leaves, select photos from our journey to China, Spring 2012, in search of tea and culture, Ray Marcotte.
- August: Revisited – the beautiful and intriguing acrylics of Deb Barth, with prints and cards also on sale.
- July: Fragments: Steeped & Brewed, the found object glass work of Pamela Perkins.
- March – May, Photographs from Tea Countries, by Chris Wriggins
- January – March, Blending In, Standing Out, Acrylics by Magnus Johnstone
- December – February , Slow Reveal: Works in Encaustic in Collage, Chris Reed and Suzanne Gannon
- September – November, Tea Brews, Ink Flows, Steve Rohman
- July-September, Steeped in the Deep, Meghan Yates
- May-July, Road to Morocco, Sarah Walker
- April-May, Tea Leaves and Lines: A Journey Through Transformation, Deb Barth, Acrylic
Interested in showing your artwork on the art wall?
Please review our info for artists and let us know if you think your artwork will be a good fit!