Currently Showing on the Artwall in The Blue Room
[display-posts category=”artwall-current”]Exhibits are exchanged quarterly.
Past Artwall Exhibitors
- November – January: Eclipse, works of art in pen & ink, by Travis Graslie. On the Art Wall through the end of January.
- October: China Through The Tea Leaves, select photos from our journey to China, Spring 2012, in search of tea and culture, Ray Marcotte.
- August: Revisited – the beautiful and intriguing acrylics of Deb Barth, with prints and cards also on sale.
- July: Fragments: Steeped & Brewed, the found object glass work of Pamela Perkins.
- March – May, Photographs from Tea Countries, by Chris Wriggins
- January – March, Blending In, Standing Out, Acrylics by Magnus Johnstone
- December – February , Slow Reveal: Works in Encaustic in Collage, Chris Reed and Suzanne Gannon
- September – November, Tea Brews, Ink Flows, Steve Rohman
- July-September, Steeped in the Deep, Meghan Yates
- May-July, Road to Morocco, Sarah Walker
- April-May, Tea Leaves and Lines: A Journey Through Transformation, Deb Barth, Acrylic
Interested in showing your artwork on the art wall?
Please review our info for artists and let us know if you think your artwork will be a good fit!