Meet the Producer
Join us for a virtual Tea Discovery Workshop with tea producer Buddika Dissanyaka of Forest Hill Tea!
Saturday April 25, 10AM – 12PM
Connect on your phone, computer or ipad. We will email the zoom conference link upon registration.
Taste 5 teas from our travels to Sri Lanka in March 2020. We’ll brew the teas together and taste them as we chat.
We’ll have several selections from Forest Hill Tea as well as a virtual tour of the facilities and those of Ahinsa Tea.
Teas for the tasting
- Pink Green Tea (yes it turns pink!) Forest Hill Tea
- Black Pebble Tea Forest Hill Tea
- Tea Rods Forest Hill Tea
- BOP Black Tea Ahinsa Tea
- Aracha Farmers Tea Ahinsa Tea/Takadasan
Includes 5 teas, shipping and workshop – $30
If you need a strainer, please select that option.
Want to join us without the tea tasting? Just $5 and we’ll send an invite link.
Register and we will ship 5 teas ahead of time.
Registration must be received by Tues, Apr 21 to assure on-time delivery of teas if ordering outside of Maine. If inside of Maine Weds., Apr 22 is the deadline.
We will send out a zoom participation link upon registration.
Day of Workshop
You’ll need the following for participating:
- A strainer, large enough to hold about 1 tablespoon of tea, that you use for brewing
- 1 teaspoon for measuring tea
- 2 mugs or tea cups
- 1 pint glass or similar
- 1 cup Pyrex or equivalent glass tea pot for brewing certain teas
- A slice of citrus – orange, lemon or lime
- A tea kettle or pot to boil water
- A timer of some sort