Are you an artist, interested in displaying on our art wall?
If so, we’d love to see what you have! We like hosting local talent, whether you’re just starting out, or have a few shows under your belt. True talent needs to be shared!
We look for artwork that fits the vibe of the tearoom, is related to tea or of the tea growing countries. Please take a look at our previous artists to get an idea of the type of artwork we host. We typically do not host local scenic artwork.
All artists are expected to:
- have each piece of their artwork assembled with proper hanging apparatus and framing
- have a short bio/artist statement available in digital format and supplied to the tearoom through email
We also invite the option of selling smaller items – notecards, magnets, prints, notebooks – of the artist’s work.
All artists are required to sign a contract for displaying art on the wall. For commission, we pay a 25 tearoom/75 artist split.
If you are interested in displaying in the tearoom and think your artwork might be a good fit, please contact us with the following:
- Photos of your artwork
- Description of artwork and medium
- Contact info
- Price range
- Date when artwork is available
- Send all this to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you should we decide your artwork is appropriate for the tearoom.